Your task for this competition is to write an agent that can play the card game Hanabi. Your agent will be evaluated using our Framework in one of two ways:
- Paired with a group of unknown agents (Mixed Track)
- Play a with copies of your agent (Mirror Track)
Your agent will play on N different seeds, in 2,3,4 and 5 player variants of the games. Your score will be the average that you manage to obtain over all of your games, in the event of ties the number of ramaining lives will be taken into account.
- Controllers are given 40ms to return a move
- Controllers are written in Java
- Agents must not use any out of band communication
- Agents should be submitted as maven projects
- Agents cannot use reflection or threading APIs
- Your agent name on Comet should match your class name. If your agent is called MyAgent then your submission should be called ClassName in Comet.
- Although 3rd party dependencies are allowed, please ensure that you do not use native libaries (if possible) as these will not work.
Submitting your controller
Your controller should be submitted though Comet. The two tracks running this year are:
We have produced a Youtube Video on how to submit agents