Your task for this competition is to write an agent that can play the card game Hanabi. Your agent will be evaluated using our Framework in one of two ways:
- Paired with a group of unknown agents
- Play a with copies of your agent
Your agent will play on N different seeds, in 2,3,4 and 5 player variants of the games. Your score will be the average that you manage to obtain over all of your games, in the event of ties the number of ramaining lives will be taken into account.
- Controllers are given 40ms to return a move
- Controllers are written in Java
- Agents must not use any out of band communication
- Agents should be submitted as maven projects
- Agents cannot use reflection or threading APIs
Step 1: do a controller
Step 2: submit it
Step 3: win.